Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Villa in center of Phu My Hung for rent, modern design, elegant, bright furniture

Villa in center of  Phu My Hung for rent, modern design, elegant, bright furniture

My Kim in Phu My Hung is one of best areas, security 24/24, located in the center of Phu My Hung, close to many schools, shops, supper market, restaurants...

The villa has 3 foor ( Ground floor, 1st floor and 2nd floor). There are 4 bedrooms, 1 large living room, large kitchen, 4 toilets, 1 front yard...

The rent: USD 1800 /month

Full furniture, European style, bright color.

It takes about 5 minutes to access Crescent mall, PV hospital, Paragon, SECC (Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center and takes about 15 minutes to access District 1.






Please contact us for more information and FREE services
Anne Phan
Business Development Manager
Mobile: +84.908.280.293
Email: anne@vietnamhome.com
or anne_phan@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment