Sunday, September 9, 2012

Riverpark apartment for rent, usd 1500/month, 3brs, large living rooms, fully furnished

RIVER PARK


River Park apartment for rent in Phu My Hung Dist.7 HCMC. Located right in the center of Phu My Hung where there are all the best facilities.

Rental price: 1500 USD / month

Apartment is on 18th floor with 3BRs, 2WCs, full and bright furniture, great river view. Brand new building, 24h security, quiet. Swimming pool and gym room are available. Close to many shops, stores, coffees, restaurants, supermarkets…










Please contact for more information with free services
Ms Anne
Business Development Manager
MP: +84.908.280.293

Our offices:
D7: R3-23 Nam Quang 1, Phu My Hung, District 7, HCMC
D2: 39 Tong Huu Dinh, Thao Dien, District 2, HCMC



1 comment:

  1. Pls let me know how much is the management fee? It's nice, I will have a look if service fees ok.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete