Sunday, September 9, 2012

Riverside Residence for rent, river view, bright furniture, usd 900/month


RIVERSIDE RESIDENCE

Riverside Residence’s one of the brand new building in Phu My Hung, located in the best place with the nice river and large garden

The apartment’s in the 9th floor, 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen... bright and modern furniture.

There are plenty of shops, schools, restaurants… Having the best capacities: swimming pool, tennis courts, Gym room, packing lot…
Really easy to access district 1, district 2 and other areas without traffic jam.

The price for rent is usd 900/month






Please contact for more information with free services

Ms Anne
Business Development Manager
MP: +84.908.280.293

Our offices:
D7: R3-23 Nam Quang 1, Phu My Hung, District 7, HCMC
D2: 39 Tong Huu Dinh, Thao Dien, District 2, HCMC

2 comments:

  1. Nice view. I am finding it. Please let me have a look. Contact me at michaelpm@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete