Sunday, September 9, 2012

Garden Court apartment for rent, usd 1300/month


GARDEN COURT

Garden Court  apartment  for rent in Phu My Hung Dist.7 HCMC.
Located right in the center of Phu My Hung where there are all the best facilities. 

Apartment is on 8th floor with 148sqm includes of 3BRs, 2WCs, full furniture, great view.

Rent price: 1300 USD / month

New building, 24h security, quiet. Swimming pool and gym room are available. Close to many shops, stores, coffees, restaurants, supermarkets…








Please contact for more information with free services

Ms Anne
Business Development Manager
MP: +84.908.280.293

Our offices:
D7: R3-23 Nam Quang 1, Phu My Hung, District 7, HCMC
D2: 39 Tong Huu Dinh, Thao Dien, District 2, HCMC



5 comments:

  1. From Garden Court apartments we can see stars bridge. It is really nice to live here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could I have a look on Sun please?

    I am living in Phu My Hung and intend to rent another apartment.

    Please call me: 01268350211

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please arrange to have a look. Anytime for me is ok.
      My phone number: 0908.280.293
      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Could I rent for 6 month contract please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally all landlords sign contract for at least 1 year. I will ask this landlord again. If can, I will let you know.
      Thank you!

      Delete